热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 5745|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

ADM给我的邮件

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-12-30 14:34:49 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I see that you have requested some information from us on our website and I wanted to contact you to see how I can help you get the application best suited to your needs. We have three different versions of Currenex that I can offer you:

The regular Currenex platform with institutional spreads and liquidity. This is available to clients for an initial deposit of $25,000.
The retail version of our Currenex Platform which has a similar user interface but a tighter spread on most pairs. This platform also has a smaller amount of liquidity, however there is more than enough for most retail traders. This platform requires only $2500 in an initial deposit.
Currenex Viking. This has the same stream of rates as #2 and offers charts and economic releases as well as a regular news stream. This one also requires $2500 in initial deposit.

All accounts here at ADM Derivatives allow margin of only 1% or 100-1. We also have a 24 hour customer service/trading desk available to all clients.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and I will be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards

Greg Cieply
ADM Derivatives
312-242-7714

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.

我看不懂!有哪位热心人仕能帮忙看下大概是什么意思!谢谢!
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-30 19:59:23 | 显示全部楼层

非常感谢hiro的热心帮助!

从这个邮件看来,觉得ADM做得有点杂乱,不够专业!不太喜欢这样的经纪商!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|外汇堂·专业外汇论坛    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 05:59 , Processed in 0.166074 second(s), 25 queries .