热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 5724|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

ADM给我的邮件

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-12-30 14:34:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I see that you have requested some information from us on our website and I wanted to contact you to see how I can help you get the application best suited to your needs. We have three different versions of Currenex that I can offer you:

The regular Currenex platform with institutional spreads and liquidity. This is available to clients for an initial deposit of $25,000.
The retail version of our Currenex Platform which has a similar user interface but a tighter spread on most pairs. This platform also has a smaller amount of liquidity, however there is more than enough for most retail traders. This platform requires only $2500 in an initial deposit.
Currenex Viking. This has the same stream of rates as #2 and offers charts and economic releases as well as a regular news stream. This one also requires $2500 in initial deposit.

All accounts here at ADM Derivatives allow margin of only 1% or 100-1. We also have a 24 hour customer service/trading desk available to all clients.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and I will be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards

Greg Cieply
ADM Derivatives
312-242-7714

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.

我看不懂!有哪位热心人仕能帮忙看下大概是什么意思!谢谢!
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播
2#
发表于 2008-12-30 17:10:48 | 只看该作者
I see that you have requested some information from us on our website and I wanted to contact you to see how I can help you get the application best suited to your needs. We have three different versions of Currenex that I can offer you:

谢谢您对我们网站的关注。我们愿意根据您的需要帮您确定最适合您的方案。我们有3种不同的CurrenEX账户类型供您选择:

The regular Currenex platform with institutional spreads and liquidity. This is available to clients for an initial deposit of $25,000.

1. CurrenEX标准账户:提供给您机构间的点差和流动性。标准账户最低开户资金$25,000 。

The retail version of our Currenex Platform which has a similar user interface but a tighter spread on most pairs. This platform also has a smaller amount of liquidity, however there is more than enough for most retail traders. This platform requires only $2500 in an initial deposit.

2. CurrenEX零售账户:操作界面和CurrenEX标准帐户类似,且大部分货币对的点差都很有竞争力。这种平台的流动性会小一些,但对于零售客户来说已经是绰绰有余。零售账户的最低开户资金只需$2500。

Currenex Viking. This has the same stream of rates as #2 and offers charts and economic releases as well as a regular news stream. This one also requires $2500 in initial deposit.

3. CurrenEX Viking:特点基本同CurrenEX零售账户。不过增加了价格图表和经济数据/重大新闻。最低开户资金同样只需$2500。

All accounts here at ADM Derivatives allow margin of only 1% or 100-1. We also have a 24 hour customer service/trading desk available to all clients.

ADM Derivatives 提供给每个账户的杠杆均为100:1 。 我们有24小时的客户服务,随时解答您的问题。

Please let me know if you have any further questions and I will be happy to assist you.

如果您还有任何问题,请与我联系。非常愿意为您效劳。

Warm Regards

Greg Cieply
ADM Derivatives
312-242-7714
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-30 19:59:23 | 只看该作者

非常感谢hiro的热心帮助!

从这个邮件看来,觉得ADM做得有点杂乱,不够专业!不太喜欢这样的经纪商!
4#
发表于 2008-12-31 09:29:49 | 只看该作者
其实 ADM Derivatives 做的CU平台在国外还算比较受欢迎

不过对于国内交易者来说,不支持中文服务始终是最大的软肋。
5#
发表于 2008-12-31 10:41:14 | 只看该作者
这个人也给我发邮件了,完全没提到The regular Currenex platform,只说到了2500开户的两个小账户,我跟他回信说对这种小账户不满意,要标准账户,看他怎么回我

他说他们没有去增加小账户的点差,我不太相信了
6#
发表于 2009-1-1 11:53:42 | 只看该作者
学习
7#
发表于 2009-1-18 23:29:17 | 只看该作者
猜测后两种账户与标准账户的区别应该还是加了点差的,所谓的流动性差,无非也就是体现在点差较大上,也就是为点差较大提供理由。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|外汇堂·专业外汇论坛    

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:50 , Processed in 0.173772 second(s), 25 queries .