搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 63368|回复: 109

广受欢迎的5分钟短线交易系统(五星级)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-12-30 16:26:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本交易系统为五星级的短线交易系统,由FF 的 Imran Sait 原创。本人稍作些翻译如下:

系统针对波动较大的货币对如GBP/JPY,能抓到的点数会更多。

作者称该系统的成功率能达到90%以上。不过只有在90%有把握的时候才下单。他并不建议频繁操作。他相信你在没有90%把握时,能做到持续观望而不入场,是成为一个成功交易员的必要条件。

另外他个人建议 在7:00 GMT 到 20:00 GMT这段时间使用效果会较好。

资金管理注意事项:

作者认为单笔交易最大损失不超过总资金的5%。风险/回报比最小设定为1:2。即如果亏损风险为5%,则目标收益至少10%。但需要严格过滤,并且有交易计划。决不盲目行事。

遵循正确的交易理念,比学习交易系统本身更重要。

出入场细则和模板见附件。如果大家对这套系统感兴趣,欢迎跟贴探讨~

====================================================
Hello Everyone

I am trading in GBP/JPY and other currencies using this Simple method for quite sometime now and its proven to be successful 90% of the times, the only times it has failed is when a spike up or down during news time, so i discourage anyone to stop using this 30 mins prior and after the news to escape from the whipsaws.

This method was initially started for 1min charts but due to the majority of the members were on brokers whose spread was high, the time frame was changed to 5min . I am and was using this on 1min , 5min and 15min, so there are no changes of rules for any of the timeframes and same settings work for higher timeframes also and for any currency pair

This method should work good on all pairs, but due to the high votality and movement, i love to work on this pair, gives very high Risk to Reward Ratio.

I personally feel this works best from 7:00 GMT to about 20:00 GMT.

All the details are in the attached PDF which is version 1.2, it will be continually updated . Last updated on 17th Nov 2007.

P.s : I am online almost 8-10 hrs , so incase i dont reply , it will be coz i am off to bed, if not, i will surely reply to all

Guys while ur here and using this method, kindly take the poll and rate this thread also

Major Revisions in this Version 1.2
=========================
Lag settings has been modified.
Macd has been added
ASCtrend Alerts are no longer used.

These changes are all due to people who are trading this method and added to make this method almost fool Proof. Please take trades only as per rules mentioned in the PDF and lock in your profits if market moves in favour of your direction to have a Win-Win trades and to avoid loss of even 1 pip.

Contribution taken from Auslanco's strategy - Worth a read ( Modified to Suit this Method)

=================================== =======

Money Management & Trading habits:
Maximum 5% risk per pair.

Your risk to profit ratio has to be minimum 1:2. That means if you are taking a 5% risk on a trade make sure your profit target would be at least 10%.Always have realistic targets.

More trades you take the more you expose your account for losses. No trader in this world can profit from every single market move.

Patience plays a big part in trading. Take the trades only if you are at least 90% sure of profiting from it. If you are not sure stay away from the trade. Staying on the sideline is as good as winning.

Always have a trading strategy ... make a habit to stick to it doesn’t matter how desperate you are. Always trust your strategy but not bloomberg or some statement from citibank.

Your charts are your forex bible. Everything what you need to know about forex is on your charts. You will learn something new everyday from you charts.
Specialize in one or two pairs. Every single pair has it’s own characteristics. No two pairs are the same. Don’t trade all the pairs your broker can offer. If you specialize in one or two pairs very soon you will be able to read the pair like a road map .

Stay away from the ranging markets.

Don’t try to chase every single pip or market movement.

the more you trade there is more risk of losing your money.

remember there is no easy way to become a good consistently profitable trader. No one can become a profitable trader overnight. As everything else in life it takes time, patience lots of sacrifices and learning. Don’t be afraid of mistakes.

Contribution by Bfriend - Member of this thread and Contributor
=================================== ============
I was answering some questions for someone via PM and I thought it might be good to post it in this thread. Basically, it's my rules for this strategy. For some of you (especially the regulars) this info is basically common sense to you. It goes without saying, you take it for granted...it's second nature. However, for most traders, it's something no one has really told them. It's easy to come to this thread, skim it, and just think, "Hey, if the lags line up, I should trade. I'll make money every time just like Imrain."

The fact is, the lags are great, but they can't be used ALL the time. It's not that they're bad indicators (they're the BEST I've ever used), but no matter what kind of indicator you have, you just can't trade during certain conditions.

Anyway, here are my "rules" or the "conditions" that I'm speaking of:

1) Don't trade when the 60ema and 200ema are really narrow. Wait for it to break out first.

2) Don't trade when the market is slow (like right now). Right now the only market that is open is Sydney, and it doesn't really affect this currency. Ideally you want 2 markets to be open. The best time is when UK and Japan are open at the same time, or UK and US are open at the same time. You can trade at other times, but just make sure there is decent volatility / momentum.

3) Don't trade 30 mins before or after news.

4) If there's BIG news coming, it might not be good to trade for hours before because the market just stalls and goes nowhere (same problem as #2). This is because it's waiting for the news announcement. In this case, don't trade until after the news. Watch ForexFactory Home page for News in Red - High Votality.

5) Don't trade if you're up against a barrier. This includes the daily R1 R2 R3, daily S1 S2 S3, daily pivot, and weekly pivot. It's also good to look at the 15min 60ema and 200ema to see if you're close to them as well. I also recommend treating the "00's" (239.00, 238.00, etc.) as barriers. I call them psychological barriers, and it's really just common sense. Just think about when you have a $100 bill. You're less likely to spend it. Once you finally decide to break the $100 bill, you'll usually spend your smaller bills much more quickly. This is just human nature, and well, the forex market is driven by human beings.

Instead of just thinking of the barriers as times not to trade, use them to your advantage. Wait for a currency to either break through the barrier or bounce off it. If it does this, you should still wait for the lags to give you a signal.

So really, this doesn't leave much to trade. Some days are better than others, but today for example, there hasn't been a single good / safe time to trade since I woke up. Today was particularly bad in that regard. Like an idiot, I broke my rules and tried to trade anyway...and I lost.

If you just follow those basic rules and only trade when all of the rules are met, the lags work every single time. I've never had a losing trade when I followed my rules. If I had better discipline I could be doing 90%+ successful trades. Today, my discipline was very lacking and it cost me. Rules keep you from making bad decisions, but emotions keep you from following your rules. Trading with emotion is never good, but in reality, 99% of us will never be able to trade without emotion. As long as you can keep your emotions in check enough to follow your rules, you can be a successful trader.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
发表于 2008-12-30 16:43:04 | 显示全部楼层
HA0
发表于 2008-12-30 21:19:55 | 显示全部楼层
冲着五星级,下来看看什么情况
发表于 2008-12-31 12:20:52 | 显示全部楼层
dingdingding
发表于 2009-1-5 00:31:51 | 显示全部楼层
支持一把~~~~~
发表于 2009-1-6 17:54:32 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享了哈希望再接再厉哈
发表于 2009-1-8 14:52:04 | 显示全部楼层
真是五星呀。这么牛。
发表于 2009-1-12 12:05:02 | 显示全部楼层
新人,不懂什么叫五星,应该是好用的程度?
不过,英文看不懂……
发表于 2009-1-19 08:18:46 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼住
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-19 15:17:38 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,有什么心得大家可以在这里探讨。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|外汇堂·专业外汇论坛    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:47 , Processed in 0.200375 second(s), 27 queries .