找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 48172|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

《A Moon Beam Thru the Tunnel 》By Petter Ivar Amundsen (中英文版)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-7-9 13:18:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

hiro注:

个别字眼的翻译不是完全正确,最好结合英文来看

A Moon Beam Thru the Tunnel  
通道里的一束月光
By Petter Ivar Amundsen
作者: 比得 爱瓦 阿莫恩得森

The “Tunnel Thru the Air” is mysterious and contains a valuable secret, clothed in veiled language.” These are Mr. Gann's own words in the foreword of the novel. I have had the good fortune to discover a part of this secret. The reason for writing this article is to display the depth of his writing and inspire others to investigate its mysteries.

《空中隧道》是神秘的,它带有一个重要的秘密,掩盖在隐含性的语言中。这是江恩在他的小说前言里自己说的。我幸运的发现了一些秘密。写这个作品的原因是为了展现他的理论并给所有研究他的理论的人一些启示。

Have you ever considered the title of the book? “The Tunnel Thru the Air or, Looking Back from 1940”? Strange, isn't it? The title will, however, give us two clues. The first is the slang spelling of the word through, the second is the year 1940. The last date in the book is in 1932. I was also puzzled by the fact that the subject of the title, the Tunnel, played merely a minor part in the plot. The story could have worked well without this artifact. There might just be a hidden meaning here somewhere...

你有没有仔细考虑过书的题目? 《空中隧道》或者“从1940的回顾”?很奇怪是不是?
题目就是这样,它给了我们两个线索。第一个是用乡间俚语拼写的“通过”(Thru),第二个是1940年。在书的最后结尾时间是1932年。我仍然对题目存在疑惑,”通道” 这个词在这个秘密中只扮演了很小的角色。这个小说故事没有这些东西也可以表现的很好,这个题目一定是隐藏了什么东西。

Another curious fact is the frequent use of the number 69. Robert Gordon was born on 6.9.1906. He occupied an office on 69 Wall St. and the Jonah “key” is on page 69. What if Mr. Gann was hinting at the Zodiacal sign Cancer, which is symbolized by this figure? When I consider the Jonah parallel, that the “Son of man (would) be three days and three nights in the heart of the Earth”, I cannot help thinking about the moon's disappearance during a lunation. It is invisible for three days and three nights. You could also say that it is “in the heart of the Earth” as it is placed directly between the Sun and the Earth, just as the voice of our heart receives the light of our Lord. The Son of man, Jesus, was the perfect reflector of the light from above. Cancer is ruled by the Moon.

另一个古怪的事情是频繁出现的69这个数字。罗博特戈顿出生于.1906年6月9日。他在华尔街的办公室是69号,约拿的启示是在69页。江恩是不是想暗示具有这种符号外形特征的,在12黄道上的巨蟹座?当我看到和约拿同时出现的那句话“基督在地心上三个白天三个晚上”我真的不能想象在一个阴历月期间月亮会消失,它将会消失三天三夜。你也可以把“在地球的中心上”说成是直接放置在地球和太阳之间,作为发自我们内心的声音感受到来自上帝之光。圣子,基督,在空中是一个非常好的光反射体。巨蟹座被月亮所控制。

On page 177 we find the first encounter between Robert and an astrologer. Robert wants to know how and when he will meet his Marie, and Professor Joyful, as he is called, tells him that they will reunite in New York, since this city is ruled by Cancer and his radix Venus is in this sign. On page 248 there is the letter from the Canadian astrologer who points to the heavenly constellations at the time Marie disappeared. Venus was about to change signs from Cancer to Leo and was separating from, among others, Mars. In the last sentence of the letter, he said that a progressed conjunction between Venus and Mars would bring her back. There are several methods for progressing a horoscope and progressing alone is not accurate enough to explain why they would meet at that date in 1932. What the statement does, is to throw some light on the association between Robert and Mars. The association between Venus and Marie is already well established.

在第177页,我们发现罗博特第一次和一个占星家相遇。罗博特想知道他将在何时怎么样的情况下会见到他的玛利亚,而卓尔佛教授,正象他叫的名字一样,告诉他在这个城市被巨蟹座所控制,并且他的主命星金星在这个符号下的时候他们将在纽约重逢。在248页上有一封来自于加拿大占星家的信,指出了玛利亚失踪时的天体星座。金星发生转向并变换了符号,从巨蟹座变换到狮子座并从那天开始分离,恰好在它们之间又出现了火星。在这封信的最后一句,他说火星和金星的重合在发展中,这个重合可以使她回来。这里有几种方法来对分析诞生星位,而这种单一的分析并不能充分的说明为什么他们会在1932年的哪天相遇。这个叙述所要做的,是想抛出一些明确的观点来使大家在罗博特和火星之间出现联想,在金星和玛利亚之间产生联想,这一点是肯定的。

If you cast a horoscope for the time and place Marie wrote her farewell note to Robert ( June 5, 1927 - 3 a.m.), you will find that Venus and Mars is within orb of conjunction in the sign Cancer. They would not share this sign until August 1932! There would be several conjunctions between the two planets, but none in Cancer as viewed from the Earth. But what about the incident in Paris, mentioned on page 241, where Robert was sure he saw Marie? If you look up your Heliocentric Ephemeris you will find that “in the latter part of February 1929” there was a conjunction in Cancer! No wonder why the morning was “sunshiny”!

假如你按照玛利亚给罗博特写下辞别信的哪个时间和地点计算一个诞生星位图的话(1927年6月5日凌晨3点),你就发现金星和火星象球一样的在巨蟹座出现重合。它们不能分享这个黄道宫,这种状态一直持续到1932年的8月。这期间它们两个天体之间也出现过几次重合,但是没有一次是从地球这个角度看上去处于巨蟹座的时候。此外关于巴黎发生的事件,在241页被提及,在那里罗博特确信他看到了玛利亚。假如你查阅以太阳为中心的星历表你就会发现在1929年2月的后段时间,出现了一个在巨蟹座的重合!
不要惊讶为什么早晨阳光灿烂!

I hope you see the pattern here, but one important question remains. Why did they reunite around 11 a.m. on August 30, 1932? Why that date and that time? Mr. Gann was careful to write 3 a.m. on the farewell note. Could we not suspect that the timing of the reunion should be as accurate?

我希望你能明白这里的分析模式,但是一个重要的问题依然存在。为什么他们会在1932年8月30日的上午11点钟左右重聚?为什么是这个日期和这个时间?江恩非常仔细的在辞别信上写上了凌晨3点钟。我们能不去猜想重聚的时间是早就确定的了吗?

It is here we must confer the moon. If you cast another horoscope for the exact time and place of this final event and check out the position of the moon you will get the answer. The Moon is at the exact same spot it occupied when they were separated! This event is called a Lunar Return, just as any anniversary date is a Solar Return. Mr. Gann must have been doing some detailed planning to mold this plot together! But it does not stop here. Now it is time to look back to the title.

这里我们要与月亮交流一下。假如你按照这个最后的情节和事件的精确时间和地点计算另一个出生时的星象图,并检查月亮的位置,你就会找到答案。在他们分离的时候(罗博特和玛利亚分离的时候)月亮精确的占据了同样的一个位置点。这种天文事件叫做回归月。就象一些周年纪念日处在太阳回归的位置一样。江恩一定是做了大量的详细的计划来将这些同小说的情节糅合到一起!但是这里并没有停止,现在应该回顾到标题了。

“The Tunnel Thru the Air.” Doesn't it strike you that there is a similarity between this title and “The Lunar Return”? It sure made me take a closer look. The only problem appeared to be that you'd need an extra “r”. Hey, wasn't there a subtitle? I grabbed my game of Scrabble and wrote the whole thing, subtitle, numbers and all across our coffee-table. I tried several possibilities but nothing made sense. What about the number? Maybe it could be 0419 and point to some important page? No, the book is “only” of 418 pages.

“空中隧道”你有没有发现在“The Tunnel Thru the Air”和“The Lunar Return”有几分相似?它的确让我做了仔细的观察。但是唯一的问题出现了,你需要额外找到一个“R”。恩,这里不是有一个副标题吗?我开始了我的填字游戏,把所有的值得关注的东西写了一桌子。我尝试了几种可能性但是没找到什么感觉。这个数字有什么问题吗?是不是可能是0419并指向一个重要的页码?不是,这本书一共才418页。

Suddenly it dawned on me. Numerology! The numbers are letters, just as letters are numbers! Using the Pythagorean method and replacing zero with the letter “o”, it took only ten more minutes before I had the solution. The new title that emerged made sense, no letters were left over and it seemed I had the original idea for Mr. Gann to write the book! Why he would start with the mother, Amelia Gordon, and why he would end it as he did. Do you want to know the hidden title? Here you go: “From the Lunar Return, looking back to his mother.”

突然我就明白了。数学命理学!这些数字就是字母,就象字母代表数字一样!使用毕达哥拉斯的方法并用字母“O”替换掉哪个零,我只用了10来分钟。新的标题逐渐浮现出来了,左边没有多余的字母,看起来我找到了江恩最初写书的最初想法了。为什么他要从母亲开始写起呢,亚美利亚-戈顿,以及为什么他要终止它正象他所做的那样,你想知道隐藏的标题吗?它就是“从回归月回望他的母亲”

-----------------------------------------------------

记得有位署名“真心天诚”的先生写了一篇文章(hiro注:该书在本论坛就有下载),居然号称他破解了江恩小说《空中隧道》的秘密 。当然卧他文中一些观点和解释值得肯定,对朋友们解读江恩有些帮助,但是,是否有点吹牛和肤浅,看完国外专家的研究文章,相信朋友们自己会做出正确评价的。目前内地对江恩研究仍缺乏资料,只是井底之蛙。香港的黄柏中先生所写的书籍全面的介绍了江恩理论,但也有很多问题,而且只是泛泛的谈。如果想深入学习,就需要寻找更多的国外资料。

附录
=====================================================
I Asked Mr. Gann: "What Is The Cause Behind the Time Factor?"
我问过江恩先生:“时间因素背后的原理是什么?”

He smiled and said:
"It has taken me twenty years of exhaustive study to learn the cause that produces effects according to time. That is my secret and too valuable to be spread broadcast. Besides, the public is not yet ready for it".
他微笑着说:“我花费了20年的时间彻底的学习这个原理,提出事物发展将依照时间的影响”这是我的秘密,并且由于它太贵重太有价值了以至于绝对不能广泛散播。除此之外,公众也没有心理准备去接受这个原理”

"Water seeks its level," continued Mr. Gann.
"You can force it higher with a pump, but when you stop pumping it requires no force to cause it to return to its former level.
“水往低处流”(英语成语),江恩先生接着说道:“你可以强行用抽水泵使它到更高的水位,但是当你停止泵水时,不需要任何外力施加给它因为他要返回到它从前的水位去

Stocks are the same. They can be forced above their natural level of values to where lambs lase all fear, become charged with hope and buy at the top. Then stocks are permitted to sink to a level where hope gives way to despair and the most rampant bull becomes a bear and sells out with a loss. My discovery of the time factor enables me to tell in advance when these extremes must, by the law of supply and demand, occur in stocks and commodities"
股票市场也是同样的。它们可以被强制的超过他们自然的价值水平,并象一群失去警惕的小羊羔,变的很有激情,充满希望的在顶部买入。在这之后股票开始堕落到一个可以使你的希望崩溃成绝望的水平上,最猖狂的疯牛变成了狗熊让你卖出就要承受损失。通过股票和期货市场中的供求规律以及我对时间因素的发现,使我能预先知道这一切在什么时候一定会走到尽头。”

ECCL 1:9 of BIBLE
" What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; there is nothing new under the sun."
“过去已发生过的事情,以后还会发生,过去已经做过的事情,以后还会再次做,阳光下没有任何事物可以说它是新鲜的。”--《圣经》

ECCL 1:7 OF BIBLE   
"All streams run to the sea,but the sea is not full; to the place where the streams flow there they continue to flow."
“百川归海,海水却永远不会满,江河从何处流就仍归回到何处”--《圣经》
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-9 13:20:41 | 只看该作者
《通道里的一束月光》   后续
By Petter Ivar Amundsen
作者: 比得 爱瓦 阿莫恩得森

One of the most amazing books ever written is W. D. Gann's 'Tunnel Thru The Air or Looking Back From 1940'. When you read it, as you owe it to yourself to do, you will probably make a mental note about page 69, because here Robert Gordon tells us that he has found the key to foretell the future, basis some bible quotes from Matthew. I have often wondered about this page and the meaning of the three days and the three nights.

最让人惊奇的一本书是江恩的“空中隧道,或者
从1940的回顾”当你阅读的时候,你要重视第69页,因为这里罗博特戈顿告诉我们他已经找到了预测未来的钥匙,引用了一些《圣经》马太福音。我总是对“三天三夜”这句话感到惊奇。

Through years of intense study the meaning has been revealed to me. At least ONE of the meanings, that is, because there are several meanings to some of the Tunnel symbols. For the number 1940 I can think of 8 - 10 different uses.... So, what I offer here may not be the end all of Jonah.
通过几年热情的研究有些意思已经展现给我了。隧道这个符号一定有几层意思。1940这个数字我可以想出8-10种不同的用途,所以,这里提出的不是约拿书的终止。

Some of you may have read my Moon-beam article in Trader's World Magazine some years ago, In it I mention the Hebrew tradition of the new moon's disappearance and reappearance. It is gone for exactly three days and nights. I will now try to prove that this is the real meaning of page 69, but the lunation in question is not just any lunation; it is the Newmonia: the first new moon after the spring equinox. The books of James Mars Langham will teach all you need to know about it's usage for predicting the future.
你们中的一些人可能读过我的一些书《通道中的一束月光》在那本书里,我提到了希伯来人在新月消失和再现时的传统,它就是那经过的三天三夜。我现在要试图证明这就是第69页的真实意思,但是问题中的阴历月不是一般的阴历月,它是“NEWMONIA”。是春分点之后的第一个新月。James Mars Langham先生的书,将教你们所有使用它去预测未来的方法。

My Traders World article was published about 1,940 days ago, as I write these words. That is a little over five years. 'Tunnel' was published in 1927 and the story ended in 1932. That is also about five years. The signing off date was May 9th, 1927 and the last date was August 30th, 1932. How many days are there between these dates? That's right, it is exactly 1,940! So, Gann is looking back from 1,940 days ahead when he is writing this masterpiece. It has very little to do with the year 1940.
我的书已经出版了1940天了,也就是5年多一点的时间吧。《空中隧道》一书是1927年出版,而故事的结束是在1932年,它也是5年时间。出版的日期是1927年5月9日,而结束的哪天是在1932年8月30日。两个日期之间间隔多长时间呢?对的,真的是1940个历法日。所以江恩是在写下这本杰作之前就回顾了1940天。1940年做不出什么来,没什么用。

How does this affect Jonah then? Well, when we read page 69 carefully we may notice that Robert picked three verses from Matthew 12. He may just as well have picked two in order to make his Jonah point and just quoted 12:39-40. But he chose to include verse 12:38 as well. So, we have three verses and three days and nights. What if we could remove the colon and read 1,238 - 1,240 instead? And then look back from day 1,940? Then we would find three days that maybe could tell us something?

这对约拿有什么影响吗?当我们仔细阅读第69页时一定会注意到罗博特从马太福音12中摘选了三句,他完全可以只引用12:39-40来说明他的约拿观点。但是他把12:38也包括进去了。所以,我们有三句和三个白天三个黑夜。假如我们把冒号去掉会发生什么?用1238-1240从1940天在回顾?那么我们会找到三天可能告诉我们一些事情。

The period we find is April 8th-10th, 1929. The first full moon of this year occurs at eight o'clock p.m. on the ninth. So, 'Jonah' is then invisible from day T minus 1,240 to T - 1,238. Try to work out the odds for this being a coincidence....

我们找到的日期是1929年4月8日-10日。这一年的第一个满月发生在9日的晚上8点。所以,约拿之后就看不见了从day T minus 1,240 to T - 1,238。努力的计算这样的事情发生的概率是一种巧合….
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-9 13:28:57 | 只看该作者
江恩名著《空中隧道》在本论坛也有下载。感兴趣的朋友欢迎在此讨论。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|外汇堂·专业外汇论坛    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 07:52 , Processed in 0.156864 second(s), 25 queries .