热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 10533|回复: 12
打印 上一主题 下一主题

全新的技术分析方法,谁能翻译一下

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-2-23 15:23:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
many would like to know the result first: how profitable is that method?

Well, it depends on the skill level of the traders.  Many fti's students (according to what they posted) can clocked around 1% (of account balance) a day.  Quite a few clocked 5% sometimes, and there are some who doubled their account within a few months. I think 0.5-1% a day is quite reasonably achievable.

Next question: What is the risk?

Blow your account, if you are not careful.   Some give back a month or a week's of trading profit for just 1 mistake.

Trading Method

1. The main trading strategy is to ride a trend, by scaling in positions of varied lot size, and scaled out when approaching resistance or momentum is lost.

2. I find this the most challenging: pace the market movement and get a feel.  No indicator, pure price chart (thus naked chart).  Look at Day chart and hourly chart to gauge the trend  and overall picture, trade the 5 minutes chart.  There is no magic indicators, the most are just 2 MA (12 & 48 SMA in M5 chart) for initial directional guilds, but as trade progress, one has to react to price movement and act accordingly.

3. Entries are based on price action and "feel", so are exits.

4. Entry lot size are scaled in and exit are scaled out as momentum is lost.  Retain the first entry if you wish.  Entry size is discretionary, depending on trader's trading capital, risk appetite, chart pattern, price action.

5. Entry levels are discretionary too,  depending on trader's trading capital, risk appetite, chart pattern, price action.

6. No placing of stops loss orders, when price move against entry, consider rescue (average down essentially.  Yeah, I heard you, average down is taboo in trading, but just bear with me for a while, I will come to that later.)
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-23 15:27:18 | 只看该作者
OK, here is one chart that shows what fti did some time back, posted in real time in TAF thread:

The minus sign are the short entries, the numbers are the relative lot size.  As you can see, once fti catch a trend, he pressed on aggressively.  When momentum is lost, those added positions are scaled out.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-23 15:28:56 | 只看该作者
待续。。。。。。有英文高手可以翻译一下吗?
4#
发表于 2010-2-23 16:06:55 | 只看该作者
fti的策略?呵呵

简而言之 就是随着市场节奏跳舞,何时入场 多大的仓位 何时出场 全是靠“内心”感受。分批进场 分批平仓 基本只看裸图。

fti是银行交易员出身,所以这套策略最适合日内。

祝好运~
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-23 16:33:43 | 只看该作者
哈 正是FTI的策略,据说这套策略每日的盈利能保持在1%到5%之间,而且成功率及高,但如果把握不好,风险也很大。只是碍于对英文的无知,无法理解其中的真实含义,所以发到这来希望喜欢这方法的人能顺便翻译一下。

redstart兄能顺便说说这策略的真正原理吗?
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-23 16:37:57 | 只看该作者
This is the continuation from the above chart.  After the first round of attack, a scout was left behind (far away from price) and when the trend continues, initiate another round of attack.  But this time somehow fti don't like the price action, so the attack is not as fierce and he exited all at the bottom of chart.

(Has anyone count how many pips he clocked in this 2-3 hours period? )

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
7#
发表于 2010-2-23 16:48:07 | 只看该作者
啊  他是“无招”啊,如果硬要说那就是看价格运动K线(price action),然后伺机行动(分批入场 当发现动能减弱则分批出场)。全是随心而动 包括仓位的大小也随心的  没有固定参数(相比其他指标类策略)

fti教他的学生也都是告诉他们自己去感受市场,学会与“她”跳舞。个人觉得 要达到他的境界盯盘和模拟必不可少。
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-23 17:35:21 | 只看该作者
自己去感受市场,学会与“她”跳舞。呵呵,看来经验是必不可少啊!

谢谢redstart 兄 !
9#
发表于 2012-2-4 23:42:56 | 只看该作者
这个帖子要顶,和我现在策略很像,有机会进一步探讨。不过话说楼主好像也有1年多没来论坛,不知道现在如何了?呵呵
10#
发表于 2012-2-6 15:06:28 | 只看该作者
和美股交易的策略比较像,我也正向这个方向想呢~来看看大家是怎么做
我倒不觉得他加仓是喜欢就加不喜欢就不加,加仓对盈利的影响应该是很快就在脑袋中算好了

[ 本帖最后由 原创作品 于 2012-2-6 15:16 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|外汇堂·专业外汇论坛    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 03:18 , Processed in 0.161144 second(s), 25 queries .