查看: 10412|回复: 13
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[汇商新闻] Dukascopy被曝光不遵守與IA的返傭承偌

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-10-30 16:24:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Dear Client,
MOB Forex LLC will no longer be associated with Dukascopy Bank SA. Unfortunately Dukascopy will not be honoring any commission rebates from as far back as July. The rebates as it turns out were a gimmick to get more business through the hard work and capital of MOB Forex without following through on their end with the commission rebates as contracted.

You can not believe how extremely upset we are with the situation at hand. We are out thousands of dollars, dollars we’ve invested to keep traders away from manipulating brokerage and in the end we are the ones screwed out of our own money. It is hard to believe any brokerage would pull a stunt like this but there is little we can do as we are not a Swiss resident.

We can not tell you who to trade through but I can say we are withdrawing our own trading capital and advise the same

MOB可算比較知名的IA.翻譯下:
尊敬的客戶:
MOB將不再與dukascopy bank有任何聯繫.從7月份以來Dukascopy就不再支付返傭.他們的返傭只是一個伎倆來獲取更多的生意和資金,MOB的辛苦工作到最後,他們卻沒能到到按簽訂好的合同支付返傭.
你們不會相信我們對此有多麼的失望,我們投資了多少資金來避免客戶被經紀商操弄,到最後卻被自己的公司戲弄.更難想像的是一個經紀商竟弄出這樣的把戲.可惜我們目前沒什麼能做的因為我們不是瑞士居民.
我們無法告訴你應該去哪交易但我們自己已經取出了全部的資金希望你們也這樣做.

消息來源broker discussion@forex factory

[ 本帖最后由 trader888 于 2010-10-30 16:35 编辑 ]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播
2#
发表于 2010-10-30 16:43:05 | 只看该作者
护照刚办到手的说。。。想便宜点手续费的说。
3#
发表于 2010-10-31 13:28:57 | 只看该作者
Now as far as IB=IA.. Well thats another story. After the CFTC regulations, I lost my IB/Introducing agent and I was never compensated for all the clients that I sent to them. = (

I wouldn't necessarily blame duka, but I'd personally point my fingers at the CFTC.
转自外汇工厂
4#
发表于 2010-10-31 13:32:17 | 只看该作者
I do not know why MOB Forex did not get the rebates from Dukas, but so far my IB paid to me everything I was due.

My September rebates were paid on October 06.

Did any other IB experience any similar issues? If not then maybe MOB did something they were not allowed to.
转自外汇工厂
5#
发表于 2010-10-31 13:34:14 | 只看该作者
CFTC regulations可以仔细研究一下,不仅仅是对美国的外汇杠杆降低的问题,而且似乎对美国的外汇经纪商也有要求。
6#
发表于 2010-10-31 13:38:48 | 只看该作者
中国的IA给客户的返佣是不受影响的。至少我这边依然每月给客户正常返佣。
据我所知,dukas对IA的诚信是要求很严格的,比如未经许可不能使用dukas的商标。dukas官方人员跟我讲过一件事,就是有个基金经理冒然使用dukas的商标,结果被dukas除名。
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-31 15:36:31 | 只看该作者
呵呵樓上就是traderworld朋友啊,海洋外匯堂兩邊灌水.
我也希望這事情不會影響到你的生意,抱歉.

John D可沒這麼好心情啦.

[ 本帖最后由 trader888 于 2010-10-31 15:39 编辑 ]
8#
发表于 2010-11-1 19:17:02 | 只看该作者
到底怎么回事呢?
9#
发表于 2010-11-3 09:49:54 | 只看该作者
1,看john D在外汇工厂的个人信息,明确标有MOB FOREX REBATE,依照常识与自由心证就可以判断此君就是mob forex的一个推广马甲。此君说了很多,却始终不愿明言到底发生了什么事。是非不明,不愿举出任何证据,却影射许多。
2,MOB FOREX这个网站除了第一页,貌似其他内容什么也没有了,却并没有详细说明此代理公司与dukas的实质性的商务纠纷。事实不清,是非不明。一面之辞且无任何事实说明,没有任何可信度。
继续关注。
dukas这个公司在市场开发,社会危机管理方面太缺乏了。在市场营销方面,每个帐户明明有银行的十万瑞郎的本金保险,网站也没有说明。非得让客户自己做一番尽职调查才确证,前一阵子成为了银行,网站也没有及时更新。

[ 本帖最后由 onetrader 于 2010-11-3 09:55 编辑 ]
10#
发表于 2010-11-14 19:21:47 | 只看该作者
Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

As you are certainly aware of, the regulatory environment of FX trading has recently been subject to important changes in the USA. Dukascopy Bank SA had to adapt its internal policy consequently.

Therefore, we inform you that Dukascopy Bank SA can no longer accept clients residing permanently in the USA (“US Clients”) referred by you.

An exception to this rule may be made on a case by case basis for Introducing Agents duly registered and licensed with the CFTC and the NFA as “introducing brokers”.

However, you still can refer non – US Clients to Dukascopy Bank SA. For those clients who have been referred to us in the past and have been accepted, Dukascopy Bank SA will continue to pay you the fees you are contractually entitled to.

Concerning possible US Clients recently (i.e. after October 18, 2010) referred by yourself and not yet approved by us, please confirm in writing that you renounce to claim any kind of commission. Should you not do so, we will be forced to decline their account opening application.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|外汇堂·专业外汇论坛    

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 15:08 , Processed in 0.180625 second(s), 27 queries .