热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 3599|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其他] Apologize--Timbaland

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-6-29 22:32:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<embed src="http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMzAzOTA0MDA=/v.swf" quality="high" width="480" height="400" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I'm holding on your rope, <BR>努力回忆着你那句话语 <BR>Got me ten feet off the ground <BR>我的心似在空中悬起 <BR>I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound <BR>听懂了你的言意我却只能绝望沉默 <BR>You tell me that you need me <BR>爱我要我曾是你山盟海誓 <BR>Then you go and cut me down, but wait <BR>伤心于你的离去我却只能空虚等待 <BR>You tell me that you're sorry <BR>不说你的歉意是那么苍白无力 <BR>Didn't think I'd turn around, and say... <BR>可你不会想到我要重新向你致意 <BR>It's too late to apologize, it's too late <BR>你说的对不起已是太迟,真的太迟 <BR>I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late <BR>我说过现在已是太迟,真的太迟 <BR>I'd take another chance, take a fall <BR>我想我还会努力,宁愿再次被你伤害 <BR>Take a shot for you <BR>也再给你一次让我接受你的机会 <BR>And I need you like a heart needs a beat <BR>我需要你就像我的心要跳动得一次又一次 <BR>But it's nothing new <BR>其实这并无新意 <BR>I loved you with a fire red- <BR>曾经对你炉火样的热情 <BR>Now it's turning blue, and you say... <BR>现已变得那么纯青,可你还在迟疑 <BR>"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you <BR>你天使般的道歉对我而言恰似来自天堂的妙音 <BR>But I'm afraid... <BR>于是我想 <BR>It's too late to apologize, it's too late <BR>对不起你说得太迟,真的太迟 <BR>I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late <BR>我说过现在为时太迟,真的太迟 <BR>It's too late to apologize, it's too late <BR>你的道歉来得太迟,真的太迟 <BR>I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late <BR>我说过现在为时太迟,真的太迟 <BR>It's too late to apologize, yeah <BR>对不起你说得来得太迟,真的太迟 <BR>I said it's too late to apologize, yeah- <BR>我说过现在为时太迟,真的太迟 <BR>I'm holdin on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground... <BR>让你每句话语留在我的记忆,让我的心向你飞驰<BR>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR>听闻朋友爆仓后 送他一首歌。<BR><BR>要么离开,要么原地站起来。</P>
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|外汇堂·专业外汇论坛    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:13 , Processed in 0.162954 second(s), 25 queries .